All of our Checking Accounts offer the following benefits:
For your Kasasa Account
- Free checking that pays you back
- 4.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $96 cash back per year, $8 per month*
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 per month)*
- Links with free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- $25 minimum deposit to open
This Way to Rewards!
Enrollments must be in place and ALL of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH payment, or ACH credit transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
If you don't meet your qualifications in one cycle, your account is still free — and you can get back to earning your cash rewards the very next month.
*Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means the statement cycle preceding the current statement cycle. Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 4.0% cash back on up to a total of $200.00 of PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $8.00 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will receive reimbursements up to $15.00 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash Back account during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. NOTE: ATM fee reimbursements only apply to Kasasa Cash Back transactions via ATM; Kasasa Saver ATM transaction fees are not reimbursed nor refunded. When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of the current statement cycle. Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened; rates may change without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed.